Join this small group tour with all meals and transport provided. Spend two days hiking to the summit and take in the immense views of Vietnam and even nearby China. With our tour guide accompanying you, the way you conquer Fansipan peak will be smooth.
– From November to April, it is winter-a dry, cold season with the possibility of sunshine, mist, and rain, but not heavy rain. At this time, the temperature ranges from -2 to 12 degrees Celsius.
– From May to October: summer, but also very cold in Fansipan. It is possible that it will be sunny and rain a lot, and some misty, but not every day. The temperature is about 5 to 15 degrees Celsius.
– The weather changes very quickly within a day and every day.
– You should bring warm clothes, raincoats, sun-cream, trekking shoes, a stick (it is possible to find a stick in the jungle), a hat, a head-light, toilet paper, gloves, socks…
– We have a good sleeping bag and a small mattress in the camp.
– You will sleep in a small house of local government and share the house in the camping with other trekkers (8–10 people/dorm room, depending on how many trekkers there are. The camping belongs to our government and they control it. We must follow the organization of local government, not in our hand.
– It is a very basic house and there is no electricity or hot water.
– We will give you 3 liters of water per person and you will carry it by yourself.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Sin Chai Village – Sapa
06:30: Be ready at your hotel lobby in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the bus will come to pick you up.
07:00: The bus leaves Hanoi for Sapa. Enjoy the views of the countryside on the way, and the bus will make 2 stops for a short break. When you arrive in Sapa at about 13:00, you will be transferred by van to the Symphony Hotel (7 Hoang Lien, Sapa), where you will have lunch and relax. Our guide will then greet you and give you additional details about the trek. After that, you will be transferred by car to the trek’s starting point and head through the fields to Sin Chai village, the home of the Black H’mong people. The Black H’mong are proud of their culture, and they have their own language and wear traditional indigo blue clothing. You will have an opportunity to learn about the culture and customs of the H’mong people and experience the tranquil, rustic life of the ethnic people. After about 2 hours of walking to visit Sin Chai village, you will return to Sapa. Have dinner and sleep overnight at the Symphony Hotel.
- Accommodation: Symphony Hotel
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Transportation: Hanoi to Sapa by Bus
Day 2: Fansipan peak
After having breakfast, at 08:00 you will be picked up and transferred by car to Tram Ton pass, which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at a height of 1,945m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along it to start your climb over Fansipan peak. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a picnic lunch at an altitude of 2,200m. After that, you continue trekking towards the campsite. On the trek, you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views of Sapa and the beautiful landscape of the nearby areas. You will arrive at the campsite (2,800m) at around 16:30. It is time to relax and have dinner.
Sleep overnight in a campsite on the mountain.
- Accommodation: Camping house
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation: Hanoi to Sapa by Bus
Day 3: Fansipan – Sapa – Hanoi
05:00 am.: Get up and have breakfast. At 06:00, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m).
10:00: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak. Here you have time for relaxing, taking photographs or celebrating your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view of the beautiful scenery. At 10:30, you will start trekking down through the rainforest to go back to the height of 2,800m for lunch.
After lunch, you will start your journey back, following the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your waiting car in Tram Ton.
17:00: The car will take you back to Sapa to have a shower in the hotel. You are free to do whatever you want until we pick you up and take you to the bus station to catch your night bus back to Hanoi. The bus will arrive in Hanoi early the next morning on Day 4 and drop you off at the bus stop near the Old Quarter.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch
- Transportation: Sapa to Hanoi by Bus
- Meals: 2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner, 1,5 liters of water per pax per day
- Accommodation: 1 night at the Symphony Hotel in Sapa, 1 night in the camping house.
- Transportation: Bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi and car transfers
- English-speaking local guide, porters, sleeping bag, mattress, entrance and permit fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Tips and gratuities
- Cable car tickets
- All other services not specifically indicated to be included
A confirmation will be received at the time of booking
This hard trek should not be attempted by the elderly due to its difficulty and danger in the event of rain.
Handicapped people and children under 18 years old should not attend this tour.
This tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
- To book a this tour, please send us an inquiry via the contact form.
Sapa Trekking 4 Days – Homestay And Hotel Experience The northwest of Vietnam is a stunning and fascinating part of Southeast Asia. There are 54 distinct ethnic groups in Vietnam, and visitors to the Sapa region will get a fascinating look at the customs and traditions of a number of these groups. The minority groups...
Sapa Trekking And Homestay Experience Experience the amazing landscapes of the Muong Hoa Valley on a 2-day Sapa trekking tour and visit many different ethnic minority villages. Spend the night at a local homestay in Y Linh Ho village and learn about their customs. This trekking tour will take you off the beaten path and...
Sapa Trekking 3 Days – Homestay and Hotel Experience The amazing Sapa trekking 3 days tour is a unique and distinctive trekking adventure that includes three exceptionally remarkable Hmong, Dzao, and Zay minority groups. You will trek through Muong Hoa Valley on uncrowded routes. You will have a great time trekking through a bamboo forest...
Sapa Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights – Homestay Experience Get some exercise while taking in the stunning scenery of northern Vietnam and meeting new people. This Sapa trekking 3 days hiking tour stops at a few tiny local settlements where you can see how people live in the country and learn more about the tribal...
Sapa Trekking 2 Days (Hotel Overnight) Beautiful Sapa scenery and minority villages await you on Sapa trekking 2 days trip. You’ll have an opportunity to dive deeper into the stunning landscapes and vibrant cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic communities with the assistance of your guide. In addition, you’ll get to enjoy the country’s famously friendly people…...